Home.mcafee.com – McAfee designed comprehensive security tools to protect your systems from the cyber attacks and malware. It also allows you create an account for the easy download and installation of the software. In order to create McAfee Account, you can visit the link home.mcafee.com. McAfee Account gives you the provision to manage your McAfee subscription and renewal.
Home.mcafee.com offers you the freedom of editing your profile, updating billing details and registering product key etc. You can also register your product with the McAfee product key using the McAfee account. The McAfee product key can be bought online or from the retail store/retail website. By visiting the home.mcafee.com, you can sign in to your account and redeem your product key from anywhere or any device.
McAfee Homepage – home.mcafee.com:
- The link home.mcafee.com redirects you to the McAfee Homepage.
- McAfee Homepage is designed to provide the easy to use portals for the customers. So that the customers can buy McAfee product easily according to their need.
- In order to visit McAfee Homepage, Check for the internet connection and then open your web browser.
- Type the URL home.mcafee.com in the address bar and press enter key using the keyboard.
- Now you will be redirected to the McAfee HomePage which has the several options like For Consumer, Region, My Account, Cart.
- There is another Menu bar which also includes various options such as Products, Renewal, Support, Free Trial and Buy Now.
Now we are going to describe how you can manage your McAfee account online by visiting the home.mcafee.com. A thorough description will help you to understand the McAfee Homepage. The options on the top of the page include – for consumer, region, my account, cart.
For Consumer – home.mcafee.com:
- The first option is For Consumer with the drop-down menu, which helps you to purchase the McAfee product according to your home or business need.
- “For Consumer” allows you to purchase the product for the personal use.
- Whereas, “For Business” helps you to find the product for your business use.
Region – home.mcafee.com:
- The second option on the homepage is the region, which helps you to select your region.
- From the drop-down list, you can select your region and language.
My Account – home.mcafee.com:
- My Account gives you the freedom to manage your McAfee account.
- It has a drop-down menu which includes – sign in, my account, auto-renewal, and others.
- If you want to sign in to your account then you need to click the Sign In option.
- You will now be redirected to the login page of McAfee.
- Now enter your email id and password, which is associated with the McAfee product.
- The login page allows you the provision of changing or resetting your email address and password. In case you forgot your password and email address.
- If you are new to McAfee then you need to click Register Now to create a new account.
- After clicking Register Now, enter all the required details like name, email id, and password.
- Now click I Agree, to accept the agreement license and create your account.
- If you already have an account and want to update any information then,
- Click My Account option, and then sign in to your account.
- You can also create a new account online at mcafee.com/activate if do not have already.
- After signing in to your account, you can manage your McAfee account.
- If you want to set up your McAfee subscription to auto-renewal then,
- Click Auto-Renewal Settings and sign in to your account using your email id and password.
- Go to My Account page and then click auto renewal.
- If you have more than one product then select your product from the list and enable the auto renewal.
- Enter your credit card details for the auto-renewal, when prompted.
- Save the settings, and you are done.
- If you want to update any information then click Update Profile.
- Sign in to your account, using registered email id and password.
- Click the profile icon and update or edit the details which you want then click save.
- In order to update the billing details, you need to click Edit Billing.
- Sign in to your account, click My Account and then click Billing.
- Edit the billing address or credit card details and then click save.
Redeem your Retail Card:
- If you have purchased the product or retail card then you need to redeem the retail card online.
- Click Redeem your Retail Card option, and enter your 25 digit product key.
- The product key can be found on the back side of the retail card, to access the key scratch the retail card.
- After entering the product key in the required field, click Submit.
- Now sign in to your account, if already have one. Or create a new account using your email id and password.
- Click install, to start the download and then follow the instructions to complete the process.
- It allows you to add the product, which you want to purchase.
The above-mentioned description will help you to understand your McAfee homepage and you can easily buy the product online. If you have any query or need help then you may contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate for further support.