mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard | Redeem your McAfee MTP Retail Card
Know More About the McAfee Total Protection Retail Card
Here we are going to discuss the mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard in details. To understand the usefulness and benefits of having a McAfee Retail Card, read the following list.
- Every McAfee retail card contains an Activation code in it.
- Then you use this code to activate the license of your McAfee product so that it works perfectly.
- The Activation Code on your Retail Card is 25 characters long unique code.
- The user grabs a genuine activated McAfee product using this Retail card with an Activation code.
- The MTP Retail Card is the McAfee total protection which can protect all your computer from daily threats and internet hackers.
- This retail card also contains a guide to explain the steps to install McAfee product.
- We always recommend our user to keep their Retail Card in a safe and accessible place.
How to Redeem your mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard
After you purchase your McAfee product, you should redeem and activate your McAfee license. McAfee MTP retail card allows you to download and install McAfee on your device. You either purchase the CD from McAfee store and get a Retail card inside it. Or you can purchase the software online and get the Retail card via electronic mail.
- Take out your mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard and check for the link on it.
- Now, enter this link in the URL section of the browser of your choice.
- Carefully, enter the country and language in the link. Or you can also let the browser detect your location.
- Verify your language and country as wrong input may hinder the further process.
- It is time to read in your McAfee Activation Code and verified Email Address. Click Submit
- When prompted, check the Email Address and McAfee Activation Code and click Verify.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction and redeem your mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard.
Once you have successfully redeemed the McAfee Activation code using the retail card. All you need to do is download and install the product by creating an account or logging in to the existing account.