Disable and Enable Auto-Renewal Feature in McAfee – McAfee security tool gives the protection to your system from the malware, viruses and suspicious websites. McAfee also comes with the automatically enabled auto-renewal feature, which can be disabled if needed. The McAfee Internet Security allows you to shop and surf online without any fear of identity theft of data theft.
McAfee can be downloaded and installed online from the link mcafee.com/activate, using McAfee product key. The product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric code which came along with the McAfee product. You can update your profile, billing details and McAfee subscription by the sign into your account online mcafee.com/activate.
If you want to disable and enable auto-renewal feature in McAfee products then you need to visit the link mcafee.com/activate. You can also update the McAfee auto-renewal feature from the dashboard of your McAfee product. Auto-renewal feature renews the McAfee subscription automatically before it expires, to ensure the uninterrupted privacy and protection.
Steps to disable and enable auto-renewal feature in McAfee product:
Steps to disable auto-renewal feature:
- Open the web browser and visit www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Sign in to your account using your email id and password associated with your McAfee product.
- Now click My Account and then go to Auto renewal Settings.
- A new webpage will open with the Uninterrupted Protection message with on and off option.
- In order to turn Off the Auto Renewal, toggle it to Off from the On.
- Now again click Turn Off, when prompted.
- A confirmation window will pop up, click Turn Off to confirm your previous action.
Following the above step-by-step will allow you to Turn auto-renewal off for the McAfee subscription. If needed further support you can contact McAfee Support or mcafee.com/myaccount. Similarly, you can Turn it On by following the below given steps.
Steps to enable auto-renewal feature:
- Visit mcafee.com/activate or home.mcafee.com and sign in to your account.
- Go to My Account and select Auto-Renewal Settings option from the list.
- On the Uninterrupted Protection page, toggle to On from the Off.
- Now accept the Auto-renewal policy by clicking Agree & Opt-in.
- After accepting the policy, if you see the page which requires your billing details then,
- You need to re-enter your billing details and then click save to continue.
The above steps will turn on the Auto-renewal feature, which allows the McAfee to automatically renew your subscription when expired. In case you face any issue during the process of turning off and on the auto-renewal then you can contact McAfee Support. You may also visit the link mcafee.com/activate for the 24/7 support and guidance related to your McAfee product.