Fix McAfee Verify Subscription or Expired Error – McAfee offers the all-embracing security tools for your systems which protects your personal data and online password as well. It allows you to shop online or surf without the risk of malware, viruses and cyber attacks. For the uninterrupted protection, you can enable the auto-renewal option of your McAfee subscription.
You can either use the free or paid version of the McAfee product on your system. But after the expiration of the subscription, you new renew your product subscription. The McAfee subscription renewal is possible through the McAfee account. McAfee Account gives you the freedom of managing your McAfee subscription or renewal online from anywhere at anytime.
McAfee has designed a user-friendly interface and you need to renew your McAfee subscription to protect your data. But sometimes after the renewal of subscription, you may see some errors. Here we are going to help you to fix McAfee Verify Subscription or Expired Error.
Some common issues are:
- Your Computer is At Risk. Renew Your Subscription.
- Protect What You Value.
Cause of the error:
- Poor internet connection.
- Incorrect computer settings.
- Issues with the local account.
- Issues with the McAfee account or you used the old address to renew the product subscription.
- If you purchased the different product of which was running on your system.
The run-time error message McAfee Verify Subscription or Expired Error can be occurred due to the above-mentioned reasons. But these type of run-time errors is resolvable, before visiting the technician try to perform basic troubleshooting. If you face the same issue after following the basic troubleshooting steps then visit mcafee.com/activate for the further support.
Basic troubleshooting to Fix McAfee Verify Subscription or Expired Error:
Check the Computer settings – Fix McAfee Verify Subscription or Expired Error:
- First, you need to Verify Subscription which will sync the expiration date from the server to your system.
- Right-click the McAfee icon and then click Verify Subscription.
- Click Yes, when prompted and then wait until the process is completed.
- If the above process didn’t work then you need to make sure that the date and time of the system is correct.
- In order to check the date, double click to the Clock.
- Check the time, if not updated then update the date, time and zone.
- Restart your system to apply the changes you have made.
Use McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT) – Fix McAfee Verify Subscription or Expired Error:
- Visit home.mcafee.com or mcafee.com/activate and then go to the homepage.
- Now go to the Troubleshoot and Repair page and then click Download and Run.
- Click Save file or Run, according to your browser, and then open the downloads folder.
- Double click on the mvt.exe file to run the setup file.
- Click Yes, to give the permission to the program to make the changes to your system.
- Follow the instructions to finish the MVT installation process and then double-click to run the MVT tool on your system.
- MVT will scan the PC and fix the issues related to your McAfee product.
- If MVT finds an error then you need to choose
- Either select Autofix and follow the instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
- Or contact McAfee Activate Team to get the support.
If after following the above procedure the problem still persists then you can try to uninstall the McAfee product and reinstall it. The uninstallation and reinstallation may resolve the error. But if the problem still persists then visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further help.