Use McAfee Parental Control – McAfee is a worldwide known brand for its antiviruses or security tools. McAfee offers you the parental control features in its security tools, which helps you to set the time limit to access some apps or websites for your kids. You can use McAfee parental control feature to set the rules for the Internet access and to know the whereabouts of your kids.
McAfee LiveSafe parental controls allow you secure your kid’s online activity on android as well. If Mcafee parental controls not working then you can visit mcafee.com/activate for the McAfee parental controls Android or PC help.
McAfee parental control Features:
- Safe Browsing: This feature allows your kids to access the safe and secure content. It also precludes inappropriate terms from the search items of your kids.
- Filter List: You can block or ban some particular website addresses if use McAfee parental control filter list feature.
- Age appropriate website filter: This feature authorized you to modify or review that which kind of content is accessible to your kids. You can enable this feature to make sure that your kids can view only age-appropriate content or websites.
- Password Protection: You can use McAfee parental control features with a protected password so that no one can modify the settings you have set.
McAfee Parental control features allow you to guard your kid’s digital life against the harmful viruses and suspicious websites. You can also use McAfee parental control to view the activities of your kid’s device from the application or website access. You can gain the access to your kid’s current location and checked in places. By using these feature you need to set up the parental control first.
Steps to Setup Parental Control Feature to use McAfee parental control:
- Before setting up parental control, make sure that each user has a different windows account.
Steps to setup Administrator Password:
- Now set up an Administrator password first, open McAfee product.
- Click Parental Control, and then click Parental Control link.
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to the Administrator Password section.
- Click Set, and enter the password which you want then confirm.
- Now you need to type a hint, in the Enter Password Hint field and then click Next.
- Click Ok, to confirm the changes you have made.
Setup Parental Control for each user:
- Click Protect Button, which is available in front of the account you want to change.
- Now select the age range for the particular user account from the custom range.
- Click Optional Settings to implement safe browsing for your user account.
- Now you can type specific URLs and select Allow or Block, which will add these URLs to the white or blacklist.
- Click Online Schedule, in order to set the time duration for the internet access for this particular user.
- Now select “I want to choose when my child can go online”. There are two colors white and green, the white color shows the time duration within which the access is denied.
- The green part shows the time during which the user can access the internet.
After setting up the parental control for each user you can keep an eye on your kids online activity. If you use McAfee parental control and face any issue then please contact McAfee Support. You may also visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further support or help.