Disable Email Scanning McAfee Virus Scan – The email scanning feature of the McAfee Antivirus helps you protect against the malicious emails. In the process, it scans all the sent and received email on your account. The user might experience some problems with the email scanning feature and resolve the error you need to Disable Email Scanning in McAfee Virus Scan.
DISABLE EMAIL SCANNING MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN
You can also call for McAfee Support and talk to a technician to help you fix the error in easy steps. If you wish to read more McAfee related blogs then visit www.McAfee.com/activate.
COMMON ISSUES CAUSED BY MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN
- The process of scanning every email can make everything sluggish.
- The protection protocols may interfere with the actual sending and receiving process.
- Unable to send and receive an email using your email client.
- This can also block some important emails from opening on your device.
- To make this problem go away, you may need to Disable Email Scanning in McAfee Virus Scan.
STEPS TO DISABLE EMAIL SCANNING IN MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN
You can follow these steps to temporarily disable the Email Scan feature and then re-enable it after you are done with your job.
- On your computer device, open the McAfee application.
- Navigate to the Change Settings menu in the application.
- Then go to the real-time scanning.
- You will find the Email attachments option under the scan these attachments and location.
- Uncheck the Email attachment option.
- Then click on Apply option to save the changed settings.
- Check whether the issue with the sending and receiving email is fixed or not.
If you are still unable to send and receive any email try removing the McAfee application from your device. If you need assistance with this process then call them for the McAfee Support. You can also check out various other articles on McAfee Antivirus at the McAfee.com/activate.
In case your email issue is fixed after disabling the McAfee Virus Scan then you must re-enable it in order to protect them from spam emails and attachments.
RE-ENABLE THE MCAFEE EMAIL SCAN
- To re-enable the McAfee Email Scan, open the McAfee application on your computer.
- Then go to the change settings option on the McAfee application.
- Navigate to the real-time scanning and click on it.
- Go to the Email attachment under the Scan these attachments and location.
- Check the box adjacent to the Email attachment.
- Then click on the Apply button to save the changed settings.
RELATED ISSUES – MCAFEE SUPPORT
- McAfee email scan add-in outlook 2016 slow
- McAfee outlook add-in disabled
- Disable Email Scanning in McAfee Virus Scan
- McAfee email scan add-in outlook 2013 slow
- Enable Email Scanning in McAfee Virus Scan
- Disable McAfee anti-spam outlook
Call the McAfee Support and get a solution to all your issues or errors with McAfee Antivirus. Simply give us a call at the toll-free number and get hold of a technician who can help you provide the troubleshooting steps. Visit and read other similar blogs.
Hope you like the Article related to “Disable Email Scanning McAfee Virus Scan”!
#Disable Email Scanning McAfee Virus Scan #McAfee Activate