McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053 – The McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053 can be caused due to the problem with Framework services. You can try to create a new user account to fix the error. If an error does not resolve then you may try to troubleshoot further by following the given steps. Here in this article, we are going to describe the process to fix McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053.
HOW TO FIX MCAFEE MCSHIELD SERVICE ERROR 1053?
CAUSES OF THE MCAFEE MCSHIELD SERVICE ERROR 1053 – MCAFEE.COM/ACTIVATE:
- Corrupt download file or incomplete installation.
- Mistakenly deleted file related to McAfee product.
- The infectious file of McAfee product
- System freezes and shut down frequently
METHODS TO FIX MCAFEE MCSHIELD SERVICE ERROR 1053 – MCAFEE.COM/ACTIVATE:
METHOD 1 – TRY TO CREATE A NEW USER ACCOUNT:
- In order to Fix McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053, you may need to create a new user account.
- Furthermore, you need to make sure that you create an account with the administrative rights.
- After creating the account, try to uninstall and reinstall the product from your system.
- Once you reinstall the product successfully then check for the McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053.
- In case the error still persists then you need to contact McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate.
- If the error is resolved then start scanning and protecting your system from the viruses.
METHOD 2 – TRY DEPLOYING A PRODUCT TO UPDATE SCORE:
- First of all, you need to Log On to ePO console, and then select Menu.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Policy and then select Policy Catalog from the list.
- Select Product and then select Host Intrusion Prevention 8.0: IPS from the drop-down list.
- After that select the category and then select IPS options (Windows, Linux, Solaris).
- Now uncheck the checkbox beside Startup IPS Protection enabled.
- In conclusion, you need to click on the save button to save the changes you have made.
METHOD 3 – INSTALL AVAILABLE WINDOWS UPDATES:
- In order to install Windows updates, you need to click on the start button.
- Furthermore, type update in the search box and then press enter.
- Click on the search results to open the Windows Update dialog box.
- If the updates are available then you need to click on the Install All Updates button.
- Wait until the process is finished and then you are done.
By following either of the methods you will be able to fix McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053. But if you find it difficult then you may visit us at mcafee.com/activate to contact McAfee Support.
FAQS – MCAFEE.COM/ACTIVATE:
- error 1053 McAfee my shield
- McAfee host intrusion prevention service not running error 1053
- windows could not start the McAfee policy orchestrator server on local computer error 1053
- the McAfee EPO agent install service failed to start due to the following error
- how to restart start and stop the McAfee agent services on windows
- McAfee agent common services won’t start
In order to fix these issues, you may contact McAfee Support. For further assistance, you may also visit us at mcafee.com/activate. One of our executives will help you to fix the issues related to your product.
#How to Fix McAfee McShield Service Error 1053?
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Fix McAfee McShield Service Error 1053?”!